Dynamic Human Capital Development (DHCD) has been operational since March 2013, and is a registered Human Resource Management organisation that operates per the statutory employment legislation, working within the limitations of the Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act and Basic Conditions of Employment Act. DHCD had a dream to create an HR orientated service offering that would change the face of Human Resource Management and was formed during March 2013 to combine the HRM experience and expertise of our Business Partners.
HRM plays an active role in adding value to the organisation and human resources are often the largest and most vital resource in any company. The field of HRM is an evolving paradigm that requires a creative and finger-on-the pulse approach. DHCD guarantees a dynamic outlook which ensures current and contemporary solutions that exceeds HRM expectations.
DHCD’s core function is attracting and retaining human resources, ensuring positive labour relations and dealing with special HRM issues. We are a payroll, permanent & temporary placement and HR services provider that
offers unique, tailor made solutions that assists organisations of any size to tap into the hidden value of their human resources.
Our success is based on the significance of our services and the value that it offers to our clients. Designing our commodities with the client and employees in mind ensures cost-effective, implementable and user friendly processes that are guaranteed to modernize and streamline any HR function.
At DHCD we build our relations with commitments and results. Staff training & development receive significant attention and we are proud to state that DHCD is a level 2 B-BBEE contributor.
- Remuneration packages will support our efforts to recruit and retain a highly performance driven and diverse work force and save time in handling employee-related administration.
- We strive to provide a high-level service to our clients by making use
of available knowledge, skills and technology through face-to-face interaction with our clients.
- Dynamic Human Capital Development staff will be mindful of the need to balance employee rights against the legitimate business needs of the client.
- Training and development activities will be provided to enable candidates to improve their skills and abilities in carrying out their present roles and to ensure safe and effective work and health habits.
- HR Staff will provide appropriate career development opportunities to enable employees to better themselves.
- We will implement personnel policies and procedures in an open and
honest fashion. We will partner with senior management by providing professional, expert advice and services on those matters that impact upon personnel issues.