Outsourcing is a unique form of contract labour where our outsourcing business focuses on being a Human Resource service provider to a broad spectrum of industries.
DHCD offers flexible, permanent, temporary and contract staffing to companies ranging
from small – medium size businesses to large organisations. We also provide permanent placements through the careful screening of key areas of performance, proficiency, qualifications and relevant skills for transparency and competency.
All of this is done by trained, dedicated and qualified staff for the highest level of customer satisfaction. Our recruitment procedures follow non-discriminatory and fair selection criteria.
To ensure that we fully understand each client’s unique job requirements we carefully assess key areas such as performance, output, competence, qualifications, proficiency and skills by using a variety of acknowledged recruitment techniques. We provide workplace assessments to measure a candidate’s competence of their ability to perform consistently on the job. Assessment is against competency-based unit standards and means the candidate is judged on what they know and can do.
Payroll services, time and attendance tracking, monthly statutory returns, annual reconciliations (EMP501, SDL, ROE)
Staffing flexibility, employee contracts, disciplinary hearings, CCMA and NBC representation, retrenchments, union negotiation, employment equity.
Recruitment and placements
The client can focus on their core business while DHCD Outsourcing takes care of all the labour requirements. Costs are easier to control; less administration is required when outsourcing and provides a level of continuity to the company while reducing the risk that a substandard level of operation would bring to the company.
Outsourced, fully managed payroll service.
- Our outsourced payroll function reduces the costs involved in having payroll trained employees in- house as well as the costs of systems and software needed to process a monthly payroll.
- Business payrolls are complicated in that taxes must be filed consistently and accurately. Many businesses outsource their payroll function because of the ever-increasing complexity of payroll legislation.
- At DHCD we comply with the following statutory regulations
Income Tax Act
Unemployment Insurance Fund
Skills Development Levy
DHCD offers a range of services that can be designed and customized to suit individual client-specific needs.
Our human resource management systems services:
- Time and attendance
- Performance appraisal
- Benefits administration
- Recruiting/Learning management
- Performance record Employee self-service
- Absentee management
- Monthly statutory refunds
- Annual reconciliations (EMP501)
Managing the volume of responses to adverts and providing both timely and appropriate feedback to candidates is extremely important to any successful campaign. Therefore, we have perfected the technology, practice and system required in order to respond in a proficient and effective manner.
Based on the client’s requirements, we can offer a range of services such as:
- Conducting CV screening and shortlisting activities
- Managing candidate inquiries
- Issuing response letters as well as reference validation
- Employment offer-management
- Recruiting/Learning management
We employ a variety of means that include a web-based recruitment database, email, telephone, and paper-based methods.
A detailed Response Administration Report, listing details on all applicants who responded, is compiled for the client to assess applicants.
The Response Administration Report enables the client to obtain an accurate overview of the race, gender representation of applicants on the quality and quantity of the responses to the advertisement.
This service is offered on an exclusive basis and the client should not have engaged other recruitment service providers at the same time.
We believe in appointing talented people, we are passionate about building a sustainable workforce for our clients and offering rewarding careers for our candidates.
Recruitment is the process of attracting, screening, selecting, and on boarding a qualified person for a job. At the strategic level, it may involve the development of an employer brand which includes an ’employee offering’.
At DHCD the recruitment process includes:
- Job analysis and developing a person specification;
- The sourcing of candidates by networking, advertising, or other search methods;
- Matching candidates to job requirements
- Screening individuals using testing (skills or personality assessment);
- Assessment of candidate’s motivations and their fit with organisational requirements by interviewing and other assessment techniques.
The recruitment process also includes the making and finalizing of job offers, the induction and on boarding of new employees.
Recruitment and placement is quicker with DHCD Outsourcing. This can be a time consuming and costly exercise if managed by the client. All worker administration, statutory payments and IR responsibilities will be dealt with by DHCD Outsourcing.
We specialise in the following types of recruitment:
We have a pool of seasoned HR professionals who can actively manage your end-to-end HR needs. As an alternative to appointing a full-time HR person, you can buy several hours per month from us.
In South-Africa we have several acts that regulate the employer/employee (employment) relationship. Compliance with the stipulations of these acts is audited by the Department of Labour on a regular basis. Non-compliance may result in steep fines for a company and could even result in the temporary or total closure of a business.
Fee Structures: Will be quoted upon request at highly competitive pricing.