Dynamic Human Capital Development
Inspiring People for Greater Perfomance
About Dynamic Human Capital Development
Ensuring a diverse, qualified, healthy, and highly motivated workforce focused on achieving critical outcomes.
Dynamic Human Capital Development (DHCD) has been operational since March 2013, and is a registered Human Resource Management organisation that operates per the statutory employment legislation, working within the limitations of the Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act and Basic Conditions of Employment Act. DHCD had a dream to create an HR orientated service offering that would change the face of Human Resource Management and was formed during March 2013 to combine the HRM experience and expertise of our Business Partners.
HRM plays an active role in adding value to the organisation and human resources are often the largest and most vital resource in any company. The field of HRM is an evolving paradigm that requires a creative and finger-on-the pulse approach. DHCD guarantees a dynamic outlook which ensures current and contemporary solutions that exceeds HRM expectations.
DHCD’s core function is attracting and retaining human resources, ensuring positive labour relations and dealing with special HRM issues. We are a payroll, permanent & temporary placement and HR services provider that offers unique, tailor made solutions that assists organisations of any size to tap into the hidden value of their human resources.
Our success is based on the significance of our services and the value that it offers to our clients. Designing our commodities with the client and employees in mind ensures cost-effective, implementable and user friendly processes that are guaranteed to modernize and streamline any HR function. At DHCD we build our relations with commitments and results. Staff training & development receive significant attention and we are proud to state that DHCD is a level 2 B-BBEE contributor.
Consistency is the key to success.
If you want it, work for it.
There is no luck in business. There is only drive, determination and more drive.
We rise by lifting others.
Honesty is the cornerstone of all success, without which confidence and ability to perform shall cease to exist.
Good teams are committed to the team mission and to each other personally. Good leaders inspire and build this commitment and trust.
OUR MISSION TO:
To be a trusted partner and solutions provider to our clients’ challenges through listening, integrity and dedication.
To encourage, nurture and respect our candidates’ needs, passions and goals and provide unparalleled follow-up and feedback to assist with their career needs.
Employees & Consultants
To foster an environment that rewards excellence, productivity and performance through encouragement of self-expression, creativity and teamwork.
- Remuneration packages will support our efforts to recruit and retain a highly performance driven and diverse work force and save time in handling employee-related administration.
- We strive to provide a high-level service to our clients by making use of available knowledge, skills and technology through face-to-face interaction with our clients.
- Dynamic Human Capital Development staff will be mindful of the need to balance employee rights against the legitimate business needs of the client.
- Training and development activities will be provided to enable candidates to improve their skills and abilities in carrying out their present roles and to ensure safe and effective work and health habits.
- HR Staff will provide appropriate career development opportunities to enable employees to better themselves.
- We will implement personnel policies and procedures in an open and honest fashion. We will partner with senior management by providing professional, expert advice and services on those matters that impact upon personnel issues.
Services at Dynamic Human Capital Development
Our Human Resource Management Systems Services:
- Time and Attendance
- Performance appraisal
- Benefits administration
- Recruiting/Learning Management
- Performance record
- Employee self-service
- Absentee management
- Monthly statutory refunds
- Annual reconciliations (EMP501)
DHCD offers flexible, permanent, temporary and contract staffing to companies ranging from small – medium size businesses to large organisations.
We also provide permanent placements through the careful screening of key areas of performance, proficiency, qualifications and relevant skills for transparency and competency. All of this is done by trained, dedicated and qualified staff for the highest level of customer satisfaction. Our recruitment procedures follow non-discriminatory and fair selection criteria.
Outsourced, fully managed payroll service.
Our outsourced payroll function reduces the costs involved in having payroll trained employees in- house as well as the costs of systems and software needed to process a monthly payroll.
Business payrolls are complicated in that taxes must be filed consistently and Many businesses outsource their payroll function because of the ever-increasing complexity of payroll legislation.
At DHCD we comply with the following statutory regulations:
- Income Tax Act
- Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Skills Development Levy
Managing the volume of responses to adverts and providing both timely and appropriate feedback to candidates is extremely important to any successful campaign. Therefore, we have perfected the technology, practice and system required in order to respond in a proficient and effective manner.
Based on the client’s requirements, we can offer a range of services such as:
- Conducting CV screening and shortlisting activities,
- Managing candidate inquiries,
- Issuing response letters as well as reference validation
- Employment offer-management.
We believe in appointing talented people, we are passionate about building a sustainable workforce for our clients and offering rewarding careers for our candidates.
Recruitment is the process of attracting, screening, selecting, and on boarding a qualified person for a job. At the strategic level, it may involve the development of an employer brand which includes an ’employee offering’.
At DHCD the recruitment process includes:
- Job analysis and developing a person specification;
- The sourcing of candidates by networking, advertising, or other search methods;
- Matching candidates to job requirements
- Screening individuals using testing (skills or personality assessment);
- Assessment of candidate’s motivations and their fit with organisational requirements by interviewing and other assessment
The recruitment process also includes the making and finalizing of job offers, the induction and on boarding of new employees.
012 664 0643
Address337c van Riebeeck Ave, Lyttelton Manor, Centurion, 0157
Click here to submit your CV to us.
We’re Here to Help!
Reach out to us anytime and we’ll happily answer your questions.